Nissan Tire Advantage
Your Nissan dealer provides the right tire for your vehicle at a competitive price.
ROAD HAZARD COVERAGE
All eligible tires purchased at your retailer location include 24-month road hazard coverage:
- 100% coverage the first year
- 50% coverage the second year
- Flat tire repair coverage up to $40 per occurrence.
COMPLETE TIRE SERVICE
Rely on our expert technicians to provide careful and reliable tire mounting and balancing, as well as tire rotation service for your Nissan. Our parts and accessory department also carries a selection of aluminum and steel wheels and rims and Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS). Select dealers offer seasonal tire storage.
- Nissan Tire Advantage provides tire options in all approved sizes to meet most brand preferences.
- Competitively priced tires are selected to provide an exceptional driving experience with characteristics including superior handling for wet or dry traction, stability, tread life, acoustics, comfort and rolling resistance, which impacts fuel economy. These considerations, as well as load and speed ratings, determine which brands and tire types are approved for use on your vehicle.
TIRES FROM EVERY MAJOR BRAND:
Nissan dealers carry all major tire brands including:
- Toyo Tires
- General Tire
TIRES FOR EVERY PURPOSE
Depending on your Nissan model, we have the tires to match most purposes including:
SUMMER PASSENGER TIRES
WINTER / SNOW PASSENGER TIRES
TEMPORARY/COMPACT SPARE TIRES
SUMMER LIGHT TRUCK AND SUV TIRES
WINTER / SNOW LIGHT TRUCK/SUV TIRES
TIRES FOR EVERY NISSAN
Whether your vehicle is a current or older model, your Nissan dealer has tires to fit.
- Titan XD
- Versa Note