Nissan Canada brings adventure-ready Rugged Rogue to 2024 Canadian International Auto Show
Mississauga, Ont. – Nissan Canada will bring off-road inspiration to the 2024 Canadian International Auto Show (CIAS) with a thrilling Rugged Rogue concept at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Feb. 16-25, 2024.
In addition, Nissan will showcase its latest exhilarating sports car, the 2024 Z NISMO, as well as a NISMO accessory fueled Frontier bringing inspiration for owners to personalize their vehicles.
Project Rugged Rogue
Headed into the great outdoors is Project Rugged Rogue1, which reimagines the crossover SUV for family adventures – self-reliant, off-road travel and camping.
Building on the recently refreshed 2024 Rogue, the concept features prototype NISMO Off Road components that make it better suited to journeys away from the pavement, including:
- Custom NISMO Off Road 3-inch suspension lift kit
- Prototype NISMO Off Road wheels, 18 x 8.5 inches, with Yokohama GEOLANDAR M/T G003 tires
- Custom NISMO Off Road dual-exit center exhaust
- Custom carbon fiber fender flares and rear spoiler
- Prototype NISMO Off Road roof rack with NISMO Off Road 6-inch round driving lights
- Prototype NISMO Off Road front bumper guard with NISMO Off Road 6-inch round driving lights
- Custom NISMO Off Road rock rails
- Hood-mounted NISMO Off Road 4-inch round driving lights
- Roof-mounted kayak and mountain bike racks
2024 Nissan Z NISMO
Highlighting a commitment to adrenaline-pumping cars, Nissan Canada’s booth will feature the recently launched 2024 Nissan Z NISMO. With track-ready performance, Z NISMO elevates the iconic sports car with 420 horsepower, NISMO-tuned suspension, NISMO-enhanced brakes and numerous enhancements that improve its dynamic, responsive character.
More details on the 2024 Nissan Z NISMO, as well as specifications, photos and videos, are available in the full press kit.
The Frontier NISMO takes the midsize truck to a new level. In addition to stirring truck enthusiasts’ imagination about personalizing their own Frontier, the concept shows off a range of new NISMO Off-Road accessory parts that are available for purchase and installation at Nissan dealerships, including:
- NISMO Axis 17 x 7.5 inch wheels with 295/70/17 mud-terrain tires
- Suspension Lift Kit
- High Performance Front Suspension Kit
- Forged Upper Control Arms
- High Performance Rear Suspension
- Roof Rack
- A-Pillar Light Mounts
- 4 Inch Round Driving Lights
- Cat-Back Exhaust
- NISMO Hood Graphic
For more information on Nissan Canada’s participation at the Canadian International Auto Show, visit NissanNews.com.